Time to ‘wine’ down..
A different pairing to one that we usually offer, however, I am delighted to announce our first Wellness & Wine event at Tuffon Hall Vineyard.
Tuffon Hall have been producing award-winning wines from their farm here in East Anglia, farmland which their family has been working for over 100 years. They tend their vines and pick the grapes by hand.
I would love for you to join me for Yoga, Pilates & Meditation in this absolutely stunning venue, followed by an afternoon taking time to explore the local boutique vineyard and taste their delicious quality wines.
An idea of our schedule:
- 10am Arrival, with Tea & Coffee
- 10:30am -11:30am Pilates Reset Flow with Jade
- 11:45am – 1:15pm Reconnect Yoga Flow, closing with a Restorative yoga & meditation with Jade.
- 1:30pm Vegan / Vegetarian lunch by Gina
- 2:30pm Sample 4 of Tuffon Halls delicious wines: Bacchus White / Rose / Classic Cuvee & Sparkling Rose, all accompanied with tasting notes , whilst also learning about the local vineyard & where we will be spending our day. You will then be able to choose which wine you would like to enjoy a full glass of.
June 18th 10am – 4pm
Ticket Price: £65
* Refunds/transfers cannot be issued once the ticket has been sold.
I look forward to sharing this day with you